Textiles, Clothing, Leather & Footwear (TCLF) sector
Corporate, Association and Higher Education Mentoring Programs for the clothing and related industries
While production is done around the world, automation and robotics are advancing and a range of employment opportunities are rapidly changing in this industry.
Mentoring programs can help share knowledge across your organization, generations and the industry at large.
1. Corporate mentoring programs
* Connecting new staff with more experienced staff to help them grow
* Engaging corporate alumni networks to support current employees
* Complement corporate university or college recruiting by matching each intern with a mentor from the company. This will enrich the intern’s experience and lead to more interns choosing full-time employment with your company after graduation.
2. Industry associations
* Connect new members with more experienced professionals in their field
* Support diversity and inclusion in the textile and related sectors
3. Higher education & trade skills
* Connect graduating students with industry to get a better idea of what it is like working in specific roles and areas in the field.
If you are looking to start or improve your mentoring programs MentorEase can help you automate the matching process, activities and reports.
Contact us to discuss your unique situation.
MentorEase Corporate HR Demo Webinar
See below for upcoming webinars!
RSVP here for the upcoming online demonstration of our mentor-mentee matching platform and programme.